YOU THOUGHT INSANITY WAS HARD?
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!
This program will leave a mark!! It is INTENSE!! For 30 days you will work hard and train like an athlete!! You will see the best results that your body has ever gone through!! Are you brave enough to step into INSANITY: THE ASYLUM™!!
Start your winning streak with INSANITY: THE ASYLUM™. Shaun T takes your skills and fitness up to elite status with sports-specific training and progressive drills inspired by pro athletes. During this 30-day program, he’ll push you to build your speed, coordination, agility, and power. You’ll be ready for game day—every day.
Are you ready to get started??
Your INSANITY: THE ASYLUM™ workout program includes:
- 01: Speed & AgilityGet quick on your feet—fast, with this intense cardio workout. (45 minutes)
- 02: Vertical PlyoJump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine. (40 minutes)
- 03: ReliefStretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility. (25 minutes)
- 04: StrengthIncrease your strength and power by cross-training with weights and resistance. (50 minutes)
- 05: Game DayPut your new sports skills to the test with this cross-training workout. (60 minutes)
- 06: Back to CoreBuild the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings for the explosive power you’ll need to play and dominate at an elite level. (45 minutes)
Plus, sports-inspired training tools:
- Agility Ladder: Build strength and agility by using this portable ladder to sharpen your focus and your form.
- Speed Rope: Improve your foot speed and endurance with this ultimate training secret.
ASYLUM Workout Calendar:Check it each day to cross-train like a professional athlete.
Guide Playbook: Map out your 30-day transformation with this smart step-by-step guide.
Get Shredded Nutritional Plan: Follow meals and tips used by Shaun T and you’ll be ready for game day—every day
And receive 2 FREE bonus workouts:
- Sports Performance Assessment: Discover the improvements you’ve made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool. (25 minutes)
- Overtime: Add this 15-minute monster to any ASYLUM workout to see if you’ve still got game.