Don’t over complicate the eating plan for P90X!! It is EASY!! Let it be EASY!! I will be writing an extensive blog on this soon but for now… If you need help then let’s start by getting out your P90X nutrition plan…
- Turn to page 3 and determine which plan will work best for your lifestyle.
- Turn to page 5 and calculate your caloric needs. (I personally have experienced with my clients that this number will be high… but a general rule is that it is NEVER an exact science and I can work with you to tweak this up or down depending on your bodies reaction after a 2 week period.
- If you are in the first 30 days or if you are still trying to lose more weight at a faster pace flip to page 15 for the portion approach and 19 for the meal plan approach; the second 30 days flip to page 55 or page 59 for the meal plan approach and the final 30 days flip to page 79 for the portion approach or 83 for the meal plan approach.
- FOR PORTION APPROACH: Find your level needs in this pretty colored chart!
- Make yourself a note of this pretty page. This is how you will eat for the next 90 days and beyond! BUT DON’T STRESS!! It is easy!! If you flip to page 16, 56 or 80 you will see the breakdown of the different categories.
- Find a way that works for you to track how many servings you are getting from each category!! EASY!!
- FOR MEAL PLAN APPROACH: Your meals have been all laid out for you for your level! EASY!
KEEP IT SIMPLE!! The idea of healthy eating is whole foods!
- Stay as far away from processed foods as you can! What are processed foods?? Google it!
- Once you understand what processed foods are… DITCH THEM and buy whole foods!!
- Refined sugar is the enemy!!
- Eat every 2-3 hours!
- Water is your friend!! Water is what cleanses your body of toxins and flushes fat!! DRINK LOTS OF IT!!
- Email, call, or message me or your coach if you need ANYTHING!! My number is 615-925-1060!! If I am your coach then I am here to help you succeed!!
- Be patient with yourself! This takes time!!
- Set your sights on something you WANT!! Summer 2012?? Beachside??